It is the policy of Technium to conduct all business activities in a responsible manner, which assures the health and safety of everyone involved, preservation of the environment, quality of the services and compliance with all applicable health, safety, environmental, security, legal, quality and regulatory requirements in countries where we operate.
To achieve aforementioned policy we utilize an integrated Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Management System that is designed to:
- Demonstrate and promote leadership commitment and personal involvement thus ensuring the health and safety of our employees, the protection of the environment and the delivery of quality services;
- Set HSEQ performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services quality through the use of an effective integrated management system;
- Empower and support all employees and subcontractors with the right to STOP WORK or refuse to work in situations where conditions or practices are deemed unsafe;
- Maintain vigilance and readiness to prevent and, when necessary, respond to and effectively manage Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality risks, threats, incidents and/or emergencies;
- Meet specified customer requirements and applicable codes and standards, thus ensuring continuous customer satisfaction.
These will be the guiding principles in the execution of our philosophy, procedures and commercial agreements. This policy is applicable to Technium and its subcontractors.
Get in touch
We always stand at your disposal to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your industrial needs.